I am off chocolate as it results in Owen getting gas, and Devin giving me those looks... so when we had friends over for dinner I had to think a minute about what to make! I think it was a good substitute!
1/2 C margarine or butter, softened
1/2 C packed brown sugar
1/4 C sugar
1 egg
1/2 tsp vanilla
3/4 C flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 C Oats (quick or old fashioned- uncooked)
1/2 C craisins
Heat oven to 350
Beat together margarine and sugars until creamy
Add eggs and vanilla; beat well
Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt; mix well
Stir in oats and craisins; mix well
Drop onto ungreased cookie sheet
Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown
Cool one minute on cookie sheet, move to wire rack
Makes about 2 dozen
No comments:
Post a Comment